The Fun Questions Tag | BEDIM 18

3/19/2016


I feel like yesterdays post was very dark. I felt like I had to get it out and keep it on something to remind myself of my promise. So, to try and make the mood a bit better I thought I would do the Fun Questions Tag. So let's get started!

1) When is your birthday?

July 15, 2002 which makes me 13.

2) What are your 3 favourite colours?

Lilac, pale pink and mint blue.

3) What are your 3 favourite quotes?

- You have to pull the arrow back before it's shot.
- Find a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life.
- All good things come in small packages.

4) Are you addicted to YouTube?

Who isn't?

5) What are your 3 favourite TV shows or Youtubers or both?

TV:
-Girl Meets World
-Baby Daddy
-Melissa and Joey

YouTube:
-Dodie Clarke
-Niomi Smart
-Dan Howell

6) What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?

Nice, can keep a secret and is easy to talk to

7) Do you like your name?

Yes I do. My name basically means beautiful, so whenever someone calls my name, they are basically calling me beautiful.

8) If you had the choice to choose your own name, what name would you choose?

According to my mom, she was going to name me Madelyn, but if I had to choose my name, I would choose either Laura or Eleanor.

9) What is your fantasy dream?

I would be a poor villager with secret magic powers and a bow and arrow as a weapon. I would fall in love with a boy who is a sorcerers apprentice. We would start off as friends but grow closer and closer. We would use our powers to save our village from a dragon attack and live happily ever after. Yes, I went full fantasy. Don't judge me.

10) Do you wear make-up?

Yes I do. I mostly wear eyeliner on my water line and mascara. If I'm feeling I need it, I will wear a bit of foundation and blush,

11) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?

I would write about a fantasy that includes dragons and sorcerers and warriors and all that great stuff. I would write a romance-drama-adventure type book. I always figure out the title after I finish writing the story though.

12) What makes you cry?

Touchy subjects, my thoughts about the person I care about, things I regret.

13) What makes you angry?

Arrogance and people who make fun of others in front of them.

14) What makes you happy?

When I see a new comment on my blog, YouTube and sleep.

15) What is "Fangirling"? 

To me, it means to freak to after seeing a celebrity.

16) What are your 3 favourite snacks?

- Apples and peanut butter
- Frozen grapes
- Popcorn

17) What are your 3 favourite foods?

- Peanut butter
- Shreddies
- Finnochio

18) What are your 3 favourite drinks?

- Peach green tea from Starbucks
- Iced tea
- Water

19) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?

Well, I am a 13 year old Canadian who is obsessed with YouTube and is afraid of growing up.

20) What are 10 random facts about you?

- I am 5'1 1/2

- My brother is younger than me but his birthday is a month before mine.

- I have never moved out of my house that I live in now

- I have a very weird taste in music

- I can easily embarrass myself

- I am very quiet

- I am the most awkward person you will ever meet

- I am TERRIFIED to talk to people on the phone. I don't mean casually, I mean to order food or something.

- My brother has red hair, green eyes and freckles

- I have a beauty mark on my left leg, and when I was younger and put sunscreen on it, the beauty mark would grow.

21) What are your 3 fun things to do?

-Learn something new
- Hang out with my friends
- Go out with my brother

I am probably gonna regret this but that's fine. Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

I Tag:
Mae
Laila
Autumn

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I've finally done the tag! ❤️
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete